|Behold! The History of Link since 1987.|
50 Things I Learned by Playing The Legend of Zelda1. The triangle is the coolest shape in the world.50 Things I Learned by Playing The Legend of Zelda by Badwolf101
2. Smashing other peoples' pots like a mad person is fun.
(Don't worry they'll re-spawn once you screen change...then you can do it again!)
3. Green is always the color to go for.
4. Video game music is the most inspiring.
5. The glass bottle is as mighty as the Blade of Evil's Bane.
6. Princesses are not always helpless.
7. If you see a nightmare fuel moon in the sky, run in the other direction.
8. If I were to turn into any animal it would be a wolf.
9. Yes, ocarinas are real instruments.
10. You can never have too many love interests in one game...even if you're only 9 years old.
11. Elf ears are awesome.
12. Don't get discouraged when people judge you by your age, height, name, or where you come from.
13. Nothing good comes from power alone.
14. Be wary, the spirit of your sword is the most annoying thing to come into your life.
15. It's ALWAYS a secret to everybody.
16. Twilight is the beautiful time of day.
17. You can manipulate